Products, Tips & Advice
Hygiene and cosmetology involving the hair which grows from the human scalp, and to a lesser extent facial, pubic and other body hair. Hair care routines differ according to an individual’s culture and the physical characteristics of one’s hair. Hair may be colored, trimmed, shaved, plucked, or otherwise removed with treatments such as waxing, sugaring, and threading. Hair care services are offered in salons, barbershops, and day spas, and products are available commercially for home use. Laser hair removal and electrolysis are also available, though these are provided (in the US) by licensed professionals in medical offices or speciality spas.
Expert advice and in-depth reviews for healthy hair.
- The Best Ways to Protect Colored Hair from Sun, Chlorine, and Salt Water
- Best Natural Hair Growth Products (2019) | Expert Reviews & Guide
- Discover the Best Shampoo for Fine Hair 2018
- The Best Leave-in Conditioners for Black Hair: Are They The Right Option?
- Best Shampoos For Dry Scalp – Here Are The Top 5
- What Shampoo Is Best For My Hair Type? (2019) – Plus Expert Hair Care Tips
- Is “The Sleep Styler” Your New Hairstyling Miracle?
Visit our SHOP to see all the products we have on offer.