4/8/16oz (120/240/480ml) bottles have pump dispensers
Select your choice from the drop down above.
Whether you just want beautiful skin and hair, or you want to stop and reverse the signs of aging…
Moroccan Gold Argan Oil is the answer. Eczema, psoriasis, acne, wrinkles, dry skin, stretch marks, scars, dandruff, hair loss and the inability to grow long hair are all treatable with regular use of Argan oil. Studies show that Argan Oil is the ideal oil for protecting against and visibly reducing signs of aging.
Argan Oil is fast absorbing, non-greasy, non-oily and safe for all skin types…
Simply apply a small amount of this healing oil to your skin or hair and you’ll notice the difference immediately. Continuing to use regularly will eliminate any problem areas.
Our Moroccan Gold Argan oil is:
- 100% Pure Virgin, Cold Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil
- Contains no alcohol, colorant or preservatives
- Imported monthly to ensure absolutely fresh product
- A Fair Trade product that supports Women’s cooperatives and improves their lives
100% Pure Virgin Cold Pressed Moroccan ARGAN OIL
Argan Oil Anti-Aging Benefits that
Turn Back Time
Pure Argan oil is super rich in anti-aging antioxidants and vitamin E. These components lead to the re-launching of the skin’s vital functions, making it refined, radiant, and diminishes the appearance of wrinkles. These properties can also turn back the clock for mature skin, or skin affected by sun, stress, or harsh environments. The oil stimulates your blood circulation and leaves you with a rosy, healthy complexion.
Argan oil is also amazingly high in nutrient-rich essential fatty acids, including Vitamin F, Omega-6 and Omega-9. These fatty acids are essential in creating Prostaglandin, a natural anti-inflammatory which reduces pain, swelling and inflammation.
At first glance it might seem ridiculous that one product can do so many wonderful things. But it is perfectly true and what’s more the benefits are well documented.
What is Moroccan Gold Argan Oil?
Used successfully to treat health and skin conditions for thousands of years, Argan oil is a very rare oil that comes from the fruit of the Argan tree that grows in the southern region of Morocco. The common method of extraction for cosmetic Argan oil is industrialized, chemical solvent-extraction. This is a fast and cheap process that results in the loss of valuable natural ingredients and a degraded and poorer quality oil
Our Argan oil is extracted by the traditional method. Berber women produce Argan essential oil by grinding the hard shells by hand and then removing the seeds within. One liter of Argan oil usually takes a few days to weeks to make. This is neither fast nor cheap, but results in truly the finest 100% pure virgin Argan Oil on the market.
Benefits for Your Skin
Argan oil has been shown, through numerous clinical trials, to:
- Improve skin hydration
- Increase skin elasticity
- Reduce Coarse wrinkles
- Eliminate fine lines in the under eye area
- Combat free radicals – one of the main causes for aging
- Prevent Stretch Marks and lessen the appearance of existing Stretch Marks
- Soften Dry and Cracked Skin. Perfect for really bad areas around the heel and elbow region.
- Reduce Skin Imperfections – in particular if you are suffering from acne, eczema or psoriasis.
- Reduce deep scarring and burns
- Poses Anti-Inflammatory Properties – therefore can be used on mild burns, cuts and abrasions and sun burn
- Relieve Rheumatism and Arthritis pain – the oil can be massaged into the joints of sufferers
- Reduce and sooth diaper rash
- Heal over chicken pox spots
- Massage oil for babies and infants
A Little Goes a Long Way — Just 2 drops of Argan Oil, day and night, will achieve results that should make the high priced anti-age serums ashamed of their claims. Argan Oil achieves better results at a fraction of the cost.
Isn’t it great when things get easier? Beauty routines should be enjoyable and simple, not cumbersome and complicated. This is why Argan Oil is a life saver. It’s easy to incorporate into a beauty regime, and it’s easy to use. There’s no right or wrong way to enjoy it, and that’s what makes it unique and wonderful.
Benefits for Hair
Argan Oil is instantly absorbed into the hair and provides instant shine.
It easily hydrates hair so it stops roughness and curliness to give you smoother, softer hair.
It also moisturizes dry, itchy scalp and eliminates dandruff.
As the Argan oil enters the hair shafts, hair elasticity is improved, breakage is prevented and hair growth is stimulated.
Smooths the cuticle leaving hair silky smooth and ending uncontrollable, unmanageable hair.
Argan oil has natural antioxidants that make quick work of repairing hair damage at the cellular level so your hair bounces back to health.
It has been proven to restore, renew, and repair hair, eliminating split ends and leaving hair frizz free.
It protects against damage from chemicals, environmental factors and heat.
Still, while Argan oil is an amazing moisturizer, it doesn’t leave a greasy or oily residue so you can still enjoy hair that is light and full of volume. No weigh-downs to worry about and it reduces drying time.
For those with colored hair, Argan oil is highly effective because it counters dryness and damage while boosting color to give you more vibrant hair. Hair color also lasts longer with Argan oil, helping you save on costs since you don’t have to color your hair as often.
For those who have problems with hair fall or hair loss, Argan oil help strengthen and grow healthy hair.
Of course Argan Oil contains no Chemicals or Alcohol so it does no damage and only heals and nourishes the hair.
You can use Argan Oil in your hair before or after you take a shower or bath.
- If you’re using it before you bathe, pour oil on your hair and spread it to cover your hair from roots to tips.
- Gently massage the oil on your scalp and use a comb to evenly distribute the oil in your hair.
- Wrap your head with a warm towel or cloth and leave in for a few minutes before washing your hair.
- If you’re using it after you bathe, just place a few drops on your hands and smooth it through damp hair. Style as usual. Apply a few additional drops if needed to achieve soft, shiny hair.
When applying color:
- Before applying color, massage approximately 5ml of Argan Oil into hair. This will enhance the hairs ability to absorb the color.
- Do not rinse hair before applying color or bleach.
- Add 4 to 5ml of Argan Oil to color mix and continue normal color application and process.